Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Friendly Policy Reminder from the Captain

Greetings all.

What I regret more than not choosing petroleum engineering as a major back in my youth is when I see a brilliant comment or post made by a reader, but it is either full of cursing or just even too crass for my sake.

I am therefore requesting that those of you who are making posts or comments of the intelligent nature not ruin it with cursing or swearing or just off color commentary.

I, as much as the next man, appreciate the appropriately placed "damn" or "god-damned" to emphasize a point. However we can't have "filth and foul, foul filth, and effing b$#%tches, and foul and filth."

So please make your points somewhat clean. I'm not running an Emily Post blog here, but neither a submarine.

Thank you,

Cpt.

No comments: