Tuesday, December 06, 2011

The Fathers Could Not Be Reached for Comment

Notice anything missing from this and this?

Mark my words, there will be hell to pay for ignoring one half of society. And it won't be me meting out the hell. It will be nature.

The question is when society is on the brink of collapse and comes around to men, asking us to fix it, we'll be 80 years old and relatively indifferent about it by then. Though we will have enjoyed the show, because we have learned to

Enjoy the decline!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was probably more mentally ill than anything else.

Robert said...

The first link(hostage taking, attempted murder, and suicide) notably hides the identity of the perpetrator.

I'm sure they have reasons for this other than her gender.

Pulp Herb said...

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

It was a great quote in the comic way back in the 80s and still is today.

My question to all these women will be the same I give single mothers who can't figure out why I defacto rule them out for dating (ie, being their meal ticket): I wasn't good enough for the fun so how am I good enough for paying the bill?

All the money and energy I used to spend on women is being spent on writing and recording my first album. Two dinners out a week plus the occasional "outing" is paying for lessons on two instruments, instruments, and building my own studio.

I'm not getting laid any less but my stress has somehow gone down :)