Monday, April 23, 2007

Sweetening the Pot - Annual Chart Contest

OK all aspiring and junior deputy economists. This will be the final week of Captain Capitalism's Annual Chart contest, we've had some good entries.

However, I've decided to sweeten the pot a little bit.

As some of you may know I do a fair amount of ballroom dancing on the side and over the course of the years I have put together some *high quality* instructional DVD's that I sell to my students.

So whoever wins Captain Capitalism's Annual Chart contest will not only win the Grand Prize of $15 and a signed photo of the Captain himself, but

You will WIN THE CAPTAIN'S ENTIRE DANCE DVD SUITE!!!! (a $60 retail value!)

Yes, not only can you learn about economics, but you can learn to dance as well!

And what is sexier than a dancing economist I ask?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

> And what is sexier than a dancing economist I ask?

Well, the Sexy Conservative Female Blogger, naked, I do believe.

Captain Capitalism said...

Yes, but what if she was an economist AND playing video games while naked.

I mean that would be pretty sweet too.

CapitalBabs said...

*rolls eyes*

apparently, I'm too old for both of you... even if one of you is 107.

Anonymous said...

I'd still like to see her naked.