Friday, June 10, 2005

Hosting a Talk Show!

Fellow readers, great news;

A while ago I entered a contest at the local talk radio station called "The Next Big Thing," a radio version of reality TV where they profile rookie talent in search for somebody who may become "the next big thing."

Well two months after I did my stint they called back asking if I'd sub for their regular 8-10PM host, Chris Krok on his show "Krok Talk."

Needless to say I am very happy, however, after receiving this opportunity immediately returning from San Francisco necessitating preparation for the show, I've had no time to dedicate to my blog, which begets further apologies.

HOWEVER, the good news is that you can listen in and hopefully I can make up for the neglecting of my blog and you can get an uber economics fix by listening in.

For those locally in the Twin Cities area, you know the station. For those of you not so local (for some reason there sure are A LOT of Canadians that read my blog for some reason), I think you can listen online via their website www.am1500.com Furthermore, there is a 1-800 number you can call if you're out of state if you so desired to participate in the discussion. I'll be broadcasting Minnesota Time (central standard???) from 8-10PM June 15th-17th. So be sure to tune in.

And maybe, someday, they'll have my face on their billboard on I-94 and Hwy 280, and then that economist babe will see it and rue the day that she shot me down saying, "oh, why didn't I go out with him when I had the chance. Sigh!" Oh yeah, it's fated to happen!

1 comment:

Caliban said...

Good luck, with both the show and the economist babe. :)